- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irish man?
just like the population of Ireland during the Great Famine
history nerds are the best.
I DONT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE SAY DRUMMERS AND BASSISTS DONT MATTER
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD A BEAUTIFUL BASS LINE?
EVER FELT A KICK DRUM IN YOUR CHEST?